Check out our new Book Club featuring at least one read along each month!  This months book is Priest of Bones

Sign in to follow this  
Lasraik

Pioneer Finance

What cards are you all looking out for or digging out of boxes to sell off now that Pioneer is gaining traction?  Lots of my old lands that I thankfully kept in binders will see some sunlight again, thanks to this format.  I've mostly been on the lookout for lands, they seem to be most likely to hold their value even after bans.

A channel I've been keeping up with is Hero's and Legends, they stay pretty up to date on finance stuff

Steve IRL

Reading: Gardens of the Moon

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads

I haven't been selling paper cards, but I've been raking in some cash on Magic online. I cashed in about $70+ worth of cards that I paid mere pennies for while building budget decks. So that's pretty cool. I won't have to worry about loading money onto my account to build decks for the channel for awhile, that's for sure. :)

Check out my Youtube channel: Affinity for MTG

On 11/8/2019 at 2:46 PM, JesGolbez said:

On the downside, some casual cards Aurian and I had an eye on have skyrocketed again 😕

On the plus side...yeah, dig into the boxes and find some hidden gems

That's always the good news/bad news with finance it seems

Steve IRL

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads

15 minutes ago, JesGolbez said:

With no real paper magic these days, I haven't kept track of too many prices. As it is, we have so many cards and we ended up selling some back to our LGS. 

As bulk or did you sort them all?

Steve IRL