Check out our new Book Club featuring at least one read along each month!  This months book is Priest of Bones

Sign in to follow this  
Lasraik

Netflix Reportedly Developing Elder Scrolls Show

Article

es.png

Not sure how I feel about this.  The rumor is that each season will have a $150 million dollar budget.  Netflix is making a ton of cash so they can spend that kind of money, but they also tend to cancel everything early or not give it a chance to breath.  Even successful shows like Ozark are shoved out the door early.

And what will they do with the Elder Scrolls franchise to make it into a television series?

Steve IRL

Reading: Gardens of the Moon

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads

9 hours ago, Lasraik said:

And what will they do with the Elder Scrolls franchise to make it into a television series?

Two females, a Breton and an Imperial, live together in an apartment in Imperial City in Cyrodiil; let's just call them Jen and Mon.  They're friends with a Bosmer female, we'll call her Pheb, who plays guitar and is a singer-songwriter (but not very good); she's also the quintessential "earthy" Bosmer.  Jen and Mon's neighbors across the hall are an Argonian male and a Khajiit male; we'll call them Joe and Ch'an, and they're best buds.  Joe comes from a large clutch and is quite the lounge lizard ("haow you doin'?); he also keeps a copy of "The Lustful Argonian Maid" under his mattress.  Mon's brother, we'll call him Ros, teaches at the Archeologist Guild and occasionally hangs out with the the others but secretly has unrequited love for Jen.  Mon, a future cougar, likes to play with her favorite kitty, Ch'an, and together the two of them muffle their purring from clueless Ros.  Jen works as a waitress at The Feed Bag in the Market District where they all hang out and listen to Pheb playing off in the corner.  Jen is just as clueless as Ros.  The Feed Bag's owner is a spineless pushover of an Orc, we'll call him Gun gro-Thura, and he too has unrequited love for Jen.  And no one knows what Ch'an does to earn gold, but he always seems to have plenty.

... and .... ACTION *snap* ...

Edited by Elovia

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." - Oscar Wilde

"I'm not bad; I'm just drawn that way." - Jessica Rabbit

15 hours ago, Elovia said:

Two females, a Breton and an Imperial, live together in an apartment in Imperial City in Cyrodiil; let's just call them Jen and Mon.  They're friends with a Bosmer female, we'll call her Pheb, who plays guitar and is a singer-songwriter (but not very good); she's also the quintessential "earthy" Bosmer.  Jen and Mon's neighbors across the hall are an Argonian male and a Khajiit male; we'll call them Joe and Ch'an, and they're best buds.  Joe comes from a large clutch and is quite the lounge lizard ("haow you doin'?); he also keeps a copy of "The Lustful Argonian Maid" under his mattress.  Mon's brother, we'll call him Ros, teaches at the Archeologist Guild and occasionally hangs out with the the others but secretly has unrequited love for Jen.  Mon, a future cougar, likes to play with her favorite kitty, Ch'an, and together the two of them muffle their purring from clueless Ros.  Jen works as a waitress at The Feed Bag in the Market District where they all hang out and listen to Pheb playing off in the corner.  Jen is just as clueless as Ros.  The Feed Bag's owner is a spineless pushover of an Orc, we'll call him Gun gro-Thura, and he too has unrequited love for Jen.  And no one knows what Ch'an does to earn gold, but he always seems to have plenty.

... and .... ACTION *snap* ...

Shhh, they might be listening.

Steve IRL

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads

1 hour ago, Dunnar said:

Can't be any worse than the Witcher

I don't get the hype for that show either.  I kept falling asleep through it.

Steve IRL

21 minutes ago, Lasraik said:

I don't get the hype for that show either.  I kept falling asleep through it.

I enjoyed it. Not amazing, but pretty good IMO.

May the Force Live Long and Prosper.

Cynical Optimist

10 minutes ago, Pasanda said:

I enjoyed it. Not amazing, but pretty good IMO.

For me it was just missing something.  Can't really put my finger on what it was

Steve IRL

Don't know if you did an reading around it, but it turns out Henry Cavil is a massive nerd, loves fantasy and loved playing the Witcher game. He specifically asked to be considered for the role. 

Enough to make me turn gay if i'm honest about it.

May the Force Live Long and Prosper.

Cynical Optimist