Check out our new Book Club featuring at least one read along each month!  This months book is Priest of Bones

Sign in to follow this  
Lasraik

Riot and Bungie teaming up to sue Valorant and Destiny 2 cheatmakers

Source

cheaters.PNG

It's a start I guess.  Cheaters are rampant in D2 on PC, it reminds me of the old Counter-Strike days when just about every match you had at least one cheater.  And I didn't realize it was so expensive - $90 per month?  Sheesh.

Steve IRL

Reading: Gardens of the Moon

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads

Do we know what kind of cheating they are talking about?  Leveling?  Items?  Raids?  PvP?  If so, I'm curious what they are.

There have been times where I have encountered some fishy behavior.  But without knowing what was out there, I never knew.

Glad companies are going after it.  Can't imagine paying that much for a cheat on a game.  But then again, $90 to me and $90 to someone else could be completely different.  Its all relative

2 hours ago, Dunnar said:

Do we know what kind of cheating they are talking about?  Leveling?  Items?  Raids?  PvP?  If so, I'm curious what they are.

There have been times where I have encountered some fishy behavior.  But without knowing what was out there, I never knew.

Glad companies are going after it.  Can't imagine paying that much for a cheat on a game.  But then again, $90 to me and $90 to someone else could be completely different.  Its all relative

Mostly aimbots from what I've read.  That's true, $90 is relative but these cheat making companies must be making a ton of money - and that means the game devs will really go after them.

Steve IRL

Reading: Gardens of the Moon

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads