Join the book club and read our book of the month:  This months book is Chasing Graves.  Live stream discussion will be Saturday, March 20th at 9am MST!

Sign in to follow this  
Lasraik

What are you currently reading?

Started Gardens of the Moon.  Lots going on but I'm a little lost.

I hear that's what most everyone says, so I'm just going with it and hoping it will all make sense. 🤔

Steve IRL

Reading: Kings of Paradise

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads

1 hour ago, qwertyodola said:

Anyone help me with translate? Ger to eng

Sorry, no. Not me. I can barely understand English. Google translate usually does a reasonable job, and you can paste whole phrases.

Or...

Entschuldige Nein. Nicht ich. Ich kann kaum Englisch verstehen. Google Übersetzer macht normalerweise einen vernünftigen Job, und Sie können ganze Sätze einfügen.

May the Force Live Long and Prosper.

Cynical Optimist

16 hours ago, David said:

Hey, This is David. I'm really new here and just wanted to say hi

Glad you made it David.  Let me know if you'd like permissions to post your videos in the videos section

Steve IRL

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads

15 minutes ago, Jolien Reads said:

I just finished Circe by Madeline Miller and decided to pick up The Blade Itself by Joe Abercrombie. I'm starting tonight (it's afternoon now) and I'm very excited to see what all the fuss is about!

I picked up The First Law trilogy from Amazon, it's sitting on my desk calling my name already.  Do you plan to read the trilogy or just start with The Blade Itself?

Steve IRL

1 minute ago, Lasraik said:

I picked up The First Law trilogy from Amazon, it's sitting on my desk calling my name already.  Do you plan to read the trilogy or just start with The Blade Itself?

If I like it I'm going to continue with the entire trilogy, but not back to back. If I finish those three books by the end of this year I'll be happy! And then hopefully start with the standalones and his second series. But first see if I like the first one, although I think I will!