Jump to content

Join the book club and read our book of the month:  This months book is Neuromancer.  Live stream discussion will be Sunday, April 18th at 1pm MST please RSVP if you will be attending 

Sign in to follow this  
Lasraik

2021 Book of the Month Schedule

Recommended Posts

Going to replace the September book (We Are Legion) with The Dark That Dwells.  I was looking for one to swap it with and it’s part of a series.  
 

Is anyone opposed?


Steve IRL

Reading: Last Argument of Kings

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads ● Vero

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Lasraik said:

Going to replace the September book (We Are Legion) with The Dark That Dwells.  I was looking for one to swap it with and it’s part of a series.  
 

Is anyone opposed?

Works for me. I have already read We Are Legion :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Stacyejaye said:

Works for me. I have already read We Are Legion :)

Done!

Not sure if Amazon has the price wrong, but if you don't have it yet it's probably a good time to grab it https://www.amazon.com/Dark-That-Dwells-Matt-Digman/dp/1734261412

darkthatdwells.PNG


Steve IRL

Reading: Last Argument of Kings

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads ● Vero

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/5/2021 at 9:03 AM, Stacyejaye said:

Works for me. I have already read We Are Legion :)

It was on the shelf at the bookstore so I grabbed it

 

5133D07C-FB2E-4702-AC8C-FC28FF09CB71.jpeg

 


Steve IRL

Reading: Last Argument of Kings

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads ● Vero

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Lasraik said:

It was on the shelf at the bookstore so I grabbed it

 

5133D07C-FB2E-4702-AC8C-FC28FF09CB71.jpeg

 

Yay! It's a chunky boi, but I think it will be a very different read as it isn't traditional horror. I know we are both are pretty busy with other buddy reads over the next few months. Lets put it tentatively on the schedule for this summer. I will have more time then as well. Maybe I will have a YouTube channel by then ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Stacyejaye said:

Yay! It's a chunky boi, but I think it will be a very different read as it isn't traditional horror. I know we are both are pretty busy with other buddy reads over the next few months. Lets put it tentatively on the schedule for this summer. I will have more time then as well. Maybe I will have a YouTube channel by then ;)

You really should make one, you'll have fun with it!  You can host the discussion for The Terror on your channel 🤩  Let me know when this read along will fit into your schedule and I'll put it on the calendar.

2 minutes ago, Stacyejaye said:

Just got it, what a great price!

Yeah, that's less than a lot of e-books


Steve IRL

Reading: Last Argument of Kings

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads ● Vero

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Stacyejaye said:

My self-pub book haul😍

PXL_20210410_002340519.PORTRAIT.jpg

Just think, soon you’ll be posting book haul videos on your YouTube channel


Steve IRL

Reading: Last Argument of Kings

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads ● Vero

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...