Join the book club and read our book of the month:  This months book is Neuromancer.  Live stream discussion will be Sunday, April 18th at 1pm MST please RSVP if you will be attending 

Lasraik

The First Law Triology

Picked up the box set and figured it is a good a time as ever to have a buddy or group read.  Starting with one book or so a month, don't want it to dominate your reading time.  Who's in?

Steve IRL

Reading: Last Argument of Kings

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads ● Vero

Read the Blade Itself about 4 or 5 years back. Can't remember it that well, but remember enjoying it. I have the other 2 waiting, but can't start a third book. 

May the Force Live Long and Prosper.

Cynical Optimist

3 hours ago, Jolien Reads said:

I'm currently reading the first book! Would love a buddy read but I don't know how soon you would start? I can at least wait to pick the second one up until you guys have finished the first one. :)

I can start right after Vicious, in a few days or so?  How far into it are you?

Steve IRL

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads ● Vero

Yay, I'm keeping my eyes open! I'm currently halfway through the first book so I will probably end this one somewhere this weekend. But from there one I think 1 book per month sounds perfect! (And if we like it, there are other books in the First Law universe... :D )

3 minutes ago, Jolien Reads said:

Yay, I'm keeping my eyes open! I'm currently halfway through the first book so I will probably end this one somewhere this weekend. But from there one I think 1 book per month sounds perfect! (And if we like it, there are other books in the First Law universe... :D )

Awesome!  I'm excited.  Maybe we can do a zoom call or something at the end of each month with some of the people in the group.  I'm hoping to finish Vicious in the next day or two, after that I'll start The Blade Itself and catch up

Steve IRL