Join the book club and read our book of the month:  This months book is Chasing Graves.  Live stream discussion will be Saturday, March 20th at 9am MST!

The Farseer Trilogy 🐺 | Non-Spoiler Review

By Jolien Reads, 02/13/2021
  • 2 comments
The Farseer Trilogy 🐺 | Non-Spoiler Review

Hi everyone! Today I wanted to start my Realm of the Elderlings reviews, beginning ofcourse with the first trilogy of the series: The Farseer trilogy, written by Robin Hobb. I will continue to review other trilogies in this bigger world as soon as I finished reading them. I hope the review was useful and you pick up these amazing books!

If you want, you can follow me on instagram, twitter, and goodreads 📚 !

Recommended Comments

Comments

Gosh. Loved these. Although, i read them a quarter of a century ago, and can't remember much apart from my love of them. Also enjoyed the Liveship trilogy. But not quite as much as these.

I like your review style. 

Share this comment

On 3/1/2021 at 1:59 PM, Pasanda said:

Gosh. Loved these. Although, i read them a quarter of a century ago, and can't remember much apart from my love of them. Also enjoyed the Liveship trilogy. But not quite as much as these.

I like your review style. 

Thank you! I just finished the Liveship Traders trilogy as well and they are sooo different that it's difficult to compare the two for me. I think my connection with Fitz is just something that nothing can top, but the story in LST was definitely grander in scale and especially that last book blew me away! I'm looking forward to the rest of my Elderlings journey. :)

Share this comment