Jump to content

June Book of the Month: Blacktongue Thief Discussion w/ Christopher Buehlman

Community Calendar
Lasraik

Event details

Live stream to discuss our June 2021 book of the month: Blacktongue Thief w/ author Christopher Buehlman.  He has 30 minutes to spend with us, so the limit will be 6 on this one just so it's not too crowded and people attending can ask their questions and chat.

Please RSVP if you will be attending

Streamyard link: https://streamyard.com/g39en2jx6b


Recommended Comments

I've RSVPd even though I'm not certain I'm able to make it (I will definitely try). If it's completely filled up and someone wants to take my spot, let me know!

Share this comment


Link to comment
5 minutes ago, Jolien Reads said:

I've RSVPd even though I'm not certain I'm able to make it (I will definitely try). If it's completely filled up and someone wants to take my spot, let me know!

We'll save a spot for you, hope you can make it!

Share this comment


Link to comment
57 minutes ago, Lasraik said:

Updated calendar event for next Tuesday at 3pm EST

I will have to join from work, but I would not miss this. So camera and audio quality is likely to be sub-par, but I will be there!

Share this comment


Link to comment

Quick heads up: Currently halfway and I'm not liking the book that much... If that turns around, I'll be happy to join but I don't feel comfortable being in the live with the author if I end up disliking the book :P So in that case I'll be lurking in the chat. I'll keep all of you posted!

Share this comment


Link to comment
5 hours ago, Jolien Reads said:

Quick heads up: Currently halfway and I'm not liking the book that much... If that turns around, I'll be happy to join but I don't feel comfortable being in the live with the author if I end up disliking the book :P So in that case I'll be lurking in the chat. I'll keep all of you posted!

Join anyway! 

@Stacyejaye @Lauren ~ Paperback Empire I have confirmation from the author we are all set for tomorrow at 3pm EST

Share this comment


Link to comment

I seriously hate having to pull out last minute like this, but I'm not going to be able to get off work early enough tomorrow to make it. I really tried, but I only just started this job and feel uncomfortable being demanding so early on. I'm so sorry, please don't hate me! 😭

Share this comment


Link to comment
4 hours ago, Lauren ~ Paperback Empire said:

I seriously hate having to pull out last minute like this, but I'm not going to be able to get off work early enough tomorrow to make it. I really tried, but I only just started this job and feel uncomfortable being demanding so early on. I'm so sorry, please don't hate me! 😭

That’s a bummer, but we understand!

@Stacyejaye might just be the two of us!

Share this comment


Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...