Sign in to follow this  
Elovia

Video of the Day

I weigh 107 kgs. Sat on a chair, without wheels (so big traction) Molly the lab could drag me and my chair across the floor like i wasn't there. Labs are so strong pulling backwards. I was given to understand Labs were bred to pull in fishing nets from shore.

May the Force Live Long and Prosper.

Cynical Optimist

Yellow stone itself is more healthy....the surrounding areas have been decimated as the non-native Canadian wolves have caused all sorts of havoc.  You won't find a single local who likes having them around now. 

People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true.

1 hour ago, Dunnar said:

Old video, but new to me.

Maybe the video wasn't a testament to the awesomeness of wolves (debatable - especially as promoted by extreme envio-nuts), but more to the destructiveness of deer.  Bleeding heart people need to get the Bambi image out of their heads and see deer for what they are.

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." - Oscar Wilde

"I'm not bad; I'm just drawn that way." - Jessica Rabbit

11 hours ago, Elovia said:

Bleeding heart people need to get the Bambi image out of their heads and see deer for what they are.

Great with a port reduction.

Cynical Optimist

13 hours ago, Jag said:

Yellow stone itself is more healthy....the surrounding areas have been decimated as the non-native Canadian wolves have caused all sorts of havoc.  You won't find a single local who likes having them around now. 

I'd like to hear more.  I couldn't find anything about that.

14 hours ago, Elovia said:

Maybe the video wasn't a testament to the awesomeness of wolves (debatable - especially as promoted by extreme envio-nuts), but more to the destructiveness of deer.  Bleeding heart people need to get the Bambi image out of their heads and see deer for what they are.

Maybe the video wasn't a statement to the awesomeness of wolves, nor the destructiveness of deer; but towards the desctructiveness of humans killing everything that they deem a pest into extinction, and as such disrupting balance in the ecosystem everywhere they go.

One small step for man, one giant leap for holly wood.

People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true.

So cool. I think that another name for it is a non-Newtonian fluid. Which i've always taken to mean (rightly or wrongly), that is doesn't obey Newtons laws. Also, it's the same stuff you have probably seen videos of, dancing like alien lifeforms on speakers.

i suspect Elovia may have an awareness too.

Cuz it's his jam.

Cynical Optimist

8 hours ago, Pasanda said:

So cool. I think that another name for it is a non-Newtonian fluid. Which i've always taken to mean (rightly or wrongly), that is doesn't obey Newtons laws. Also, it's the same stuff you have probably seen videos of, dancing like alien lifeforms on speakers.

i suspect Elovia may have an awareness too.

Cuz it's his jam.

I are aware ... we don't build bridges out of the stuff for obvious reasons.

Edited by Elovia

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." - Oscar Wilde

"I'm not bad; I'm just drawn that way." - Jessica Rabbit

The first series is exceptional. Goes downhill after that, but quite slowly. Really good cast in S02, but not enough. 

I hear they're working on an S04

Cynical Optimist

13 hours ago, Pasanda said:

The first series is exceptional. Goes downhill after that, but quite slowly. Really good cast in S02, but not enough. 

I hear they're working on an S04

Season two was a little meh, but I thought season three was pretty good.  Not as good as the first season though.

Steve IRL

Reading: The Dragon Republic, The Virus and This Burning World

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads ● Vero