Our book of the month is NOS4A2, the live stream is May 23rd at 12p PST, 1p MST, 2p CST & 3 EST.  Please RSVP here if you will be attending

The Faithful and the Fallen read along starts this month!  More info here

Check the Community Calendar for all scheduled meet ups

Sign in to follow this  
Lasraik

Red Harvest Moon

@Raul Reads and I are reading Red Harvest Moon and having a meetup with the author Miles Hurt on Sunday, April 11th.

This is open to anyone who wants to join us, please RSVP on the calendar so we can coordinate.

Also, if you would just like to read the book and not be on video ( @Stacyejaye 😎 ) I can share the link here on the forums when we meet so you can join in and ask text questions to participate.  It will not be a live stream, we're going to record it then post it after minor edits that may be required.

Steve IRL

Reading: Poppy War

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads ● Vero

On 3/21/2021 at 5:48 PM, Lasraik said:

@Raul Reads and I are reading Red Harvest Moon and having a meetup with the author Miles Hurt on Sunday, April 11th.

This is open to anyone who wants to join us, please RSVP on the calendar so we can coordinate.

Also, if you would just like to read the book and not be on video ( @Stacyejaye 😎 ) I can share the link here on the forums when we meet so you can join in and ask text questions to participate.  It will not be a live stream, we're going to record it then post it after minor edits that may be required.

Thank you for the invite, but I will have to pass this time. I have a lot of books already on my TBR. I will watch though. I love your author interviews. I need to read Jeff Lane's book so I can watch the spoiler section of that interview. What an interesting person! Oh and I am rewatching Dark. I started watching your video discussion and I realized I forgot so much.

48 minutes ago, Stacyejaye said:

Thank you for the invite, but I will have to pass this time. I have a lot of books already on my TBR. I will watch though. I love your author interviews. I need to read Jeff Lane's book so I can watch the spoiler section of that interview. What an interesting person! Oh and I am rewatching Dark. I started watching your video discussion and I realized I forgot so much.

It was really hard not spoiling anything for him 🤫

Jeff is a great guy.  I’m glad you like the interviews, trying to get better each time

Steve IRL

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads ● Vero

I will be giving away a copy of Red Harvest Moon to support the author and because I enjoyed the book and more people should read it.  The first person to post will receive a copy via Amazon - your choice of ebook or paperback.

Steve IRL

1 hour ago, Pato the reader: Diana said:

I am too late :(! But will be getting this book! You guys have talked such great things about it that I am intrigued!!

You're not too late, you were the first one.  Is your address from before still the same?

Steve IRL

Just now, Pato the reader: Diana said:

Yes Steve! My address is the same as for Malice!! Thank you so much!! Great birthday present!

@Pato the reader: Diana sent a private message to you, have one more question

Steve IRL