Our book of the month is NOS4A2, the live stream is May 23rd at 12p PST, 1p MST, 2p CST & 3 EST.  Please RSVP here if you will be attending

The Faithful and the Fallen read along starts this month!  More info here

Check the Community Calendar for all scheduled meet ups

Lasraik

Nightmare by Chad Nicholas

Nightmare is a book I’ve heard is one of those books that you want to chat about after.

@Nakia's Hideaway and I were talking about starting a group read for this one, who else is interested?  If so, what is a good day to shoot for a chat?

https://www.goodreads.com/en/book/show/54454464-nightmare

Steve IRL

Reading: Poppy War

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads ● Vero

6 hours ago, Nakia's Hideaway said:

@Lasraik I'd be good for any week after the first week in May. My April books are already set.

That sounds good to me.  Would Sunday May 9th or 16th work?

Steve IRL

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads ● Vero

6 hours ago, Nakia's Hideaway said:

@Lasraik May 16th sounds good to me.

Would 1pm Mountain Time work for you for a stream?  I think once we spread the word we'll have a few people (especially in the horror community) that will join us for a chat. 

Steve IRL

3 hours ago, Nakia's Hideaway said:

@Lasraik 1 pm Mountain time sounds good for 5/16/21.

Sounds great!  I'll make a video soon to spread the word

Steve IRL

On 4/6/2021 at 11:18 AM, Nakia's Hideaway said:

@Lasraik 1 pm Mountain time sounds good for 5/16/21.

Chad Nicolas asked if we mind if he joins the live stream discussion with us, let me know if you're OK with it!

Steve IRL

@Lasraik Oh wow that's so cool and also a little intimidating. Hope I have mostly nice things to say. 😁 Sure he can join! This will be my first discussion with an author. 😳

Also I'll be announcing the group read in my TBR video that I'll be filming this week. It'll be up sometime next week.

1 hour ago, Nakia's Hideaway said:

@Lasraik Oh wow that's so cool and also a little intimidating. Hope I have mostly nice things to say. 😁 Sure he can join! This will be my first discussion with an author. 😳

Also I'll be announcing the group read in my TBR video that I'll be filming this week. It'll be up sometime next week.

I was thinking the same thing

Thankfully all the reviews I've seen from people I trust have nothing but great things to say and he seems like a nice guy.  But you never know... 🤨

Steve IRL

FYI to all that the time moved an hour ahead to 11am PST, 12pm MST, 1pm CST and 2pm EST

Started last night and flying through this book, slots still open to drop in and join our discussion!

Steve IRL

5 hours ago, Nakia's Hideaway said:

@Lasraik For the live discussion on Sunday do I join in using YouTube?

@Nakia's Hideaway we use Streamyard for meetups, so click on this link: https://streamyard.com/4tx4ipnemy

It will ask you to fill out the name you want on the meet up, check your audio/video and you should be good to go after that.  I usually try to get to the meetup about 10-15 minutes early just to prepare but since the meetup is scheduled you can click on that link anytime between now and Sunday just to get a practice run on what to fill out.  Let me know if you need a hand!

Steve IRL