Our book of the month is NOS4A2, the live stream is May 23rd at 12p PST, 1p MST, 2p CST & 3 EST.  Please RSVP here if you will be attending

The Faithful and the Fallen read along starts this month!  More info here

Check the Community Calendar for all scheduled meet ups

BrandieNoel

A Court of Thorns and Roses Buddy Read

3 minutes ago, Stacyejaye said:

Yes! I'll host the first book. 😁

If you all need help creating events on the calendar let me know and I can assist.  It would be good to mention this one in our Spotlight video Stacey... 😁

Steve IRL

Reading: Poppy War

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads ● Vero

Just now, Lasraik said:

If you all need help creating events on the calendar let me know and I can assist.  It would be good to mention this one in our Spotlight video Stacey... 😁

For sure 😁. Let me know your availability next week or te following. I think I'm ready for my close up 😜

15 hours ago, Stacyejaye said:

For sure 😁. Let me know your availability next week or te following. I think I'm ready for my close up 😜

Next week works for me on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday 

Steve IRL

Reading: Poppy War

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads ● Vero

Chapter 5

Spoiler

Is it bad that I'm a little excited for Feyre to leave and get away from her family? That family makes me angry, especially her lazy sisters. Hopefully she fares better with this beast.

Brandie

#teamkale

1 hour ago, Lasraik said:

This book must be good @BrandieNoel was up late reading it 😁

Almost finished, I called it a night close to 1:00am ....about 85% in and I am really stressed out lol. And of course, then I had a dream about it. A book that effects me enough that it enters my dreams is worthy of a 5 star rating. But I am holding out until the end to make that judgment for sure!

Brandie

#teamkale

On 5/4/2021 at 8:40 PM, BrandieNoel said:

Chapter 5

Hide contents

Is it bad that I'm a little excited for Feyre to leave and get away from her family? That family makes me angry, especially her lazy sisters. Hopefully she fares better with this beast.

They are the worst! Her sisters reminded me of the wicked stepsisters from Cinderella.

4 hours ago, BrandieNoel said:

Almost finished, I called it a night close to 1:00am ....about 85% in and I am really stressed out lol. And of course, then I had a dream about it. A book that effects me enough that it enters my dreams is worthy of a 5 star rating. But I am holding out until the end to make that judgment for sure!

The last 100 pages were very intense! I can't wait to hear your thoughts. 😁

17 minutes ago, Stacyejaye said:

They are the worst! Her sisters reminded me of the wicked stepsisters from Cinderella.

Spoiler

I feel like they sort of redeemed themselves later, especially Nesta. I liked that she couldn't be charmed. Hopefully we get more of her later. Could be interesting. Also still not a fan of her greedy Dad.

Brandie

#teamkale

11 minutes ago, Stacyejaye said:

The last 100 pages were very intense! I can't wait to hear your thoughts. 😁

OH MY GOSH! Be still my little romance reading heart! I really loved this book!

Spoiler

I thought maybe Feyre would actually turn into a Faerie somehow at some point in the series, but wasn't expecting it in this book. That was a fun surprise. But man I felt for her as she just had the crap tortured out of her. I am excited to see what is next. How she deals with her guilt. Also can she shape shift? What special abilities will she have? And the stuff with Rhys. There is some potential there too. That girl also needs to learn how to read lol!

Brandie

#teamkale