Our book of the month is NOS4A2, the live stream is May 23rd at 12p PST, 1p MST, 2p CST & 3 EST.  Please RSVP here if you will be attending

The Faithful and the Fallen read along starts this month!  More info here

Check the Community Calendar for all scheduled meet ups

Sign in to follow this  
Lasraik

Unfinished Series

@Jolien Reads

Was looking over Jolien's unfinished series video and saw Blood Song was on the list.  I'm open to reading that Jolien if you would like to start that in a few months.  I have them in my Amazon cart ready to purchase, let me know and we can cross out one of your 18.  😁 If not that's OK, too!

Also anyone else interested?

https://www.amazon.com/Blood-Song-Ravens-Shadow-Anthony/dp/0425281590

Steve IRL

Reading: Poppy War

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads ● Vero

Yes! I would love that! I actually wanted to start the second book last week (Tower Lord) but couldn't really bring myself to it for some reason so I can definitely use the buddy read! One book a month kind of thing maybe? I'll skim through Blood Song when you're on that one so I have it fresh in my mind when you start with Tower Lord.

11 minutes ago, Jolien Reads said:

Yes! I would love that! I actually wanted to start the second book last week (Tower Lord) but couldn't really bring myself to it for some reason so I can definitely use the buddy read! One book a month kind of thing maybe? I'll skim through Blood Song when you're on that one so I have it fresh in my mind when you start with Tower Lord.

Awesome, ordering now!  Does June or July sound good?  I can probably start the first book in June or July and catch up to you.  

Steve IRL

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads ● Vero

14 minutes ago, Jolien Reads said:

I am in too!

Brandie

#teamkale

8 hours ago, Jolien Reads said:

Great! :D You are both all set it seems! If you have an opening in your schedule June/July/August to start the first one, we can work our way through the series from there?

Does us starting in June with the first book and catching up to you in July sound OK?

Steve IRL

2 minutes ago, Lasraik said:

Does us starting in June with the first book and catching up to you in July sound OK?

That's perfect! I'll probably skim through/reread the first one in June alongside you two because I forgot too much to jump into the second one anyway!

Just now, Jolien Reads said:

That's perfect! I'll probably skim through/reread the first one in June alongside you two because I forgot too much to jump into the second one anyway!

Awesome, did you want to host the discussions?

Steve IRL

2 minutes ago, Lasraik said:

Awesome, did you want to host the discussions?

We can alternate maybe like we did with the First Law? There's two (well three but two channels) of us so unless other people want to join it's going to be uneven but I don't care about that haha :P More than enough buddyreads to come anyway! Do you want to host the first one? I don't have a preference 

You should take 2 of them and I'll take one, unless someone else like @Stacyejaye decides to join then we can split it up.  But I'm OK with not having any, it's a good time all around! 

Steve IRL

6 hours ago, Lasraik said:

You should take 2 of them and I'll take one, unless someone else like @Stacyejaye decides to join then we can split it up.  But I'm OK with not having any, it's a good time all around! 

Oh geez. Another buddy read!? Lol I can commit to reading book 1 because I already own it. We'll have to see what happens after that. 😅

58 minutes ago, Stacyejaye said:

Oh geez. Another buddy read!? Lol I can commit to reading book 1 because I already own it. We'll have to see what happens after that. 😅

FBC41992-4B7A-41C5-B227-F643E2EFB192.gif

But seriously if your tbr is too full we will let you slide... this time. 😈

Steve IRL

16 hours ago, Lasraik said:

FBC41992-4B7A-41C5-B227-F643E2EFB192.gif

But seriously if your tbr is too full we will let you slide... this time. 😈

Hahaha! I think I am good if we are reading this in June, but in all honesty I am more excited about Blacktongue Thief for June. So if it comes to it, I will have to abandon this book for that one.