Our book of the month is NOS4A2, the live stream is May 23rd at 12p PST, 1p MST, 2p CST & 3 EST.  Please RSVP here if you will be attending

The Faithful and the Fallen read along starts this month!  More info here

Check the Community Calendar for all scheduled meet ups

Sign in to follow this  
Lasraik

Sherlock (BBC) Discussion with author Jeff Lane

Last night we had our DARK series discussion with Jeff Lane and @Stacyejaye

After I asked Jeff if he would like to do another series to discuss and since I chose Dark and he had not seen it yet, he wanted to pick something he had seen but we had not.  He chose Sherlock: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1475582/episodes?season=1

It looks like it's only 4 seasons and the first season is 4 episodes.  We're planning to meet on May 16th at 1pm PST, 2pm MST, 3pm CST and 4pm EST.  Anyone is welcome to join

Steve IRL

Reading: Poppy War

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads ● Vero

24 minutes ago, Pasanda said:

Is the plan to watch and discuss all 4 seasons? Sorry if that is a silly question.

Yeah, all four seasons with discussions every few weeks for it.

Steve IRL

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads ● Vero

1 minute ago, Lasraik said:

It would be great if you could join us for these

It would. After what... 15 years, it would be great to meet f2f, even if not in the flesh.

May the Force Live Long and Prosper.

Cynical Optimist

17 minutes ago, Pasanda said:

Sorry if it's a silly question, but how do i join you tomorrow?

Just realized I forgot to post the streamyard link on the calendar.  Click this link: https://streamyard.com/7adcs73pmk

that will take you to the meet up, will ask you for a display name and to check your mic and camera.  Then enter the studio.  I’ll be there 10 to 15 minutes prior to get setup and make sure we can all hear and see each other.  I’ll keep my eyes on this thread so lemme know if you run into any problems.  Because it’s scheduled you can click that link any time before the event to get a test run

Steve IRL