Sign in to follow this  
Jolien Reads

A Raven's Shadow trilogy: readalong

Hi everyone!

I created events for our meetup to talk about the Raven's Shadow trilogy:

As you can see, one book per month, starting with Blood Song in June. At the moment @Lasraik, @EpicTalez and I will each host one meetup on our channel. I will make the announcement on my channel somewhere next week, but this way anyone here already knows and can make their TBR for the next couple of months if they want to join!

I’ll make an announcement next week too.

@Stacyejaye you mentioned you were on the fence about this one but I’m happy with you hosting whichever meet up I had!  

Steve IRL

Reading: The Dragon Republic, The Virus and This Burning World

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads ● Vero

11 minutes ago, Jolien Reads said:

Oh no, completely missed that! Hey, I'm happy just talking on someone elses channel, I don't need to have one on mine!

Haha, we all think the same thing!  I have plenty of streams coming, I don’t mind Stacey taking mine.  Besides this is your series we’re finishing Jolien! 😎

Steve IRL

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads ● Vero

On 5/14/2021 at 5:52 AM, Lasraik said:

I’ll make an announcement next week too.

@Stacyejaye you mentioned you were on the fence about this one but I’m happy with you hosting whichever meet up I had!  

I'm going to skip this one. I already have 8booms on my June TBR! 😳 Thank you for inviting me!

Hah, understandable, I think I have a similar amount at this point, but at least I've already read Blood Song before 😂

So, seems it's going to be us, @Lasraik and @EpicTalez If you're both still up for it at least, don't feel pressured. I'm going to announce it on my channel somewhere next week, so by then I'd like to know :P Who wants to do which liveshow? I don't have a preference.

53 minutes ago, Jolien Reads said:

Hah, understandable, I think I have a similar amount at this point, but at least I've already read Blood Song before 😂

So, seems it's going to be us, @Lasraik and @EpicTalez If you're both still up for it at least, don't feel pressured. I'm going to announce it on my channel somewhere next week, so by then I'd like to know :P Who wants to do which liveshow? I don't have a preference.

I’m in!  Let’s decide by Monday (tomorrow) who’s doing which one.  I don’t have a preference either but it’s good knowing.  

@EpicTalez which meetup did you want to host?

@BrandieNoel is reading with me too

edit: I’ll make an announcement on Thursdays video

Steve IRL

7 minutes ago, EpicTalez said:

I can do Queen Of Fire on September 04. 

Right on!  This will be fun.  Do the other dates work for you?

I noticed @Bailey Power is joining us!  That's awesome

Steve IRL

On 5/17/2021 at 9:43 PM, Lasraik said:

On 5/17/2021 at 9:43 PM, Lasraik said:

Haven't read anything by Anthony Ryan so look forward to reading it and hearing everyone's thoughts .