Lasraik

Nominations for June 2021

Thanks. How does Sunday 15th August at 8PM GMT sound? That's 4PM EDT. I have a feeling this forum software does the zone conversion for you.

Before we book the date, can folks check if the film Nobody is available to you, wherever you are? From what i can see it's only on cinema release in the UK. Which is fine for me, as i've seen it. But may be restrictive to others.

May the Force Live Long and Prosper.

Cynical Optimist

3 hours ago, Pasanda said:

Thanks. How does Sunday 15th August at 8PM GMT sound? That's 4PM EDT. I have a feeling this forum software does the zone conversion for you.

Before we book the date, can folks check if the film Nobody is available to you, wherever you are? From what i can see it's only on cinema release in the UK. Which is fine for me, as i've seen it. But may be restrictive to others.

@Stacyejaye @Ashley/ReadNowSleepLtr @Jolien Reads

Jolien is 'Nobody' available to you and is this time good for you?  Not sure if this would be too late for you

Steve IRL

Reading: Beyond Redemption, The Virus and This Burning World

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads ● Vero

@Jolien Reads It might be that i don't fully get timezones, but i think Belgium might be 9pm, when it's 8pm in London. Possible because i said GMT, when i maybe should have said BST. Worth double-checking though. Bloody farmers and their daylight savings!!!!

Cynical Optimist

On 7/14/2021 at 1:59 AM, Pasanda said:

@Jolien Reads It might be that i don't fully get timezones, but i think Belgium might be 9pm, when it's 8pm in London. Possible because i said GMT, when i maybe should have said BST. Worth double-checking though. Bloody farmers and their daylight savings!!!!

On 7/14/2021 at 4:30 AM, Jolien Reads said:

Oh yes, you're right, only one hour time difference. Even better! :D

Just add it to the calendar when you’re ready!  Had a couple of requests to setup group discussions so I don’t want to plan things that overlap with our stuff

Steve IRL

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads ● Vero

The 15th is filled, any other days that work for everyone?

https://www.creepingdeath.org/forum/index.php?calendar/events/2021/8/

Steve IRL

Can i suggest 22nd August? I'm on holiday for a week before and after, but we're not currently planning to go anywhere. It's a risk, but both the Sunday after and the Sunday 2 weeks before are no less of a risk (lots of hols in August woo hoo).

How does that sound to you all?

Cynical Optimist

On 7/20/2021 at 7:46 AM, Pasanda said:

Can i suggest 22nd August? I'm on holiday for a week before and after, but we're not currently planning to go anywhere. It's a risk, but both the Sunday after and the Sunday 2 weeks before are no less of a risk (lots of hols in August woo hoo).

How does that sound to you all?

Can we do it two hours earlier, at 1pm EST?  It would give us a little room between the other meetups

@Pasanda

Steve IRL

Sure thing. Adjusted to 18:00 local, back from 20:00 local. We need to keep it to 1 hour, looking at the other commitments. It's going to be a busy afternoon for some!!!

Cynical Optimist