Stacyejaye

A Court of Mist and Fury

@BrandieNoel, @Raul Reads, @Jolien Reads

I put an event on the calendar for anyone who wants to do a 24hr read along for this book The date is tentative and we can change it accommodate everyone. I just wanted to get it on the calendar so I won't forget.

I thought this would be fun, it would not require everyone to stay up all night, but the goal is to read as much as possible during that 24 hour period. I was going to create a schedule to post reading sprints on Twitter to help keep us motivated and of course we will post updates here. 

If you have any ideas for games we can play together let me know. I thought it would be fun to take a break sometime during the event to do something together online.

Yes!! I......AM....IN! 😁

I will dust off my twitter account and get back in there this week. It has been years since I have logged in but I have been thinking of giving twitter another chance. This will give me an excuse to try it out again!

I can't wait to read this book with you guys!

Brandie

#teamkale

1 hour ago, BrandieNoel said:

Yes!! I......AM....IN! 😁

I will dust off my twitter account and get back in there this week. It has been years since I have logged in but I have been thinking of giving twitter another chance. This will give me an excuse to try it out again!

I can't wait to read this book with you guys!

Yay! It's going to be so much fun!