Sign in to follow this  
Lasraik

How many pages do you read per day?

Do you have a daily page count that you try to meet?  If so, what is it?

Usually I'll try to get 100 pages done each day, that's been helping me stay on track over the last few months.  One day I think I reached about 130.

Steve IRL

Reading: The Dragon Republic, The Virus and This Burning World

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads ● Vero

6 hours ago, Lasraik said:

Do you have a daily page count that you try to meet?  If so, what is it?

Usually I'll try to get 100 pages done each day, that's been helping me stay on track over the last few months.  One day I think I reached about 130.

I also try for 100 pages a day. I keep a tracker on my bullet journal, which motivates me 

16214766373231824063728376643395.jpg

10 hours ago, Stacyejaye said:

I also try for 100 pages a day. I keep a tracker on my bullet journal, which motivates me 

Wow, 290?  Impressive!

2 hours ago, Jolien Reads said:

I usually 'read' 100 pages per day via audiobook, and besides that I try to read at least 50 pages physically. Sometimes that doesn't work but then I try to catch up in the weekend.

Saw on Twitter you're taking the rest of the week off, hope you're feeling OK and you're able to get some rest! 

Steve IRL

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads ● Vero

I am a very sporadic reader.  Normally I don't read books.  But once and awhile something will interest me and I will blow through the book or series of books.  For instance, I spent about 4 months reading the Dresden File series when a couple of new books came out.

14 hours ago, Stacyejaye said:

ooh I am going to try this next month in my bullet journal.

I don't really keep track. But now I am curious so I am going to start tracking and see what my page count per day is.

Brandie

#teamkale

13 minutes ago, Dunnar said:

I am a very sporadic reader.  Normally I don't read books.  But once and awhile something will interest me and I will blow through the book or series of books.  For instance, I spent about 4 months reading the Dresden File series when a couple of new books came out.

I hear lots of great things about Dresden, but the amount of books is intimidating

Steve IRL

I used to read a lot back in school (starting in 4th grade) but burned out in College.  But when I do read it's about 300 pages a day or the complete book, unless there are interruptions.  I am really bad about not putting a book down once I start, and  if it is a series 😂 .  The school librarian in Jr. High told me one day, after about two weeks of checking a book in and new one out everyday while on lunch break, that I could keep the books longer than a day and finish them.  😖  I was finishing them.