Sign in to follow this  
Lasraik

Just Because Stream

Had a blast with @Raul Reads @Stacyejaye @Richard Nell on the stream and @Mazabooktuber @ashleykinca @JBTaylor @Bailey Books and sport @Daniel's Iron Rain Of Book and more in the chat.  Good company, good conversation and laughs.  Let's plan another one again soon and rotate channels.  Just let me know who wants to do it next and dates and times, Sunday afternoons after our other streams would be perfect. 

Every two weeks or so sounds good to me, who wants to host the next one?

Steve IRL

Reading: 11/22/63 & Beguiled by Night

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads ● Vero

Just now, JBTaylor said:

I'm all in for the next one, it's rare I'm out of town. It was feed being in the chats, can't imagine how much fun it'll be live. lol

@Stacyejaye is hosting the next one!  Think she's going to make an event on the calendar

Steve IRL

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads ● Vero

4 hours ago, JBTaylor said:

Sounds good, I'll be there. Happy to host in future, thought it'll be the first time in a long while I've hosted anything. 

Sure, we were going to rotate hosts so everyone gets a chance to do it.  I forget the exact day @Stacyejaye picked but we can plan the one following after that

Steve IRL