Sign in to follow this  
Lasraik

Weird stuff in movies

Was talking about the Wizard of Oz last night with @Raul Reads and @Stacyejaye Those flying monkeys get me every time. 😖

Wizard Of Oz Monkeys GIF

Anyway, it reminded me of the weird hanging person in the background of one of the scenes in the movie.  I think they explained this as a bird or something but it's still creepy, you can see it in the background here:

Or in Three Men and a Baby, the kid standing in the widow.  Way back in the day this was supposedly a ghost and countless hours were spent freeze framing this on VHS trying to find it.  It's a 36 seconds in this video:

Any weird stuff in the backgrounds of movies you all remember?

Steve IRL

Reading: The Dragon Republic, The Virus and This Burning World

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads ● Vero

I know there have been some, but I am drawing a blank right now. I get hung up on inconsistencies in movies or tv shows. Like when the actor switches hands when holding a cup in mid scene. Or when the editors just don't care enough to fix it when a starbucks cup is in the scene of a fantasy tv show. Come on man!  HBO confirms that Game of Thrones' Starbucks coffee cameo was a mistake -  The Verge