Sign in to follow this  
Lasraik

Indie Book Readers & Writers Panel

I'll be releasing an indie video each week for the month of June on my channel.  I thought it would be fun to have a panel of indie authors and readers to chat at the end of the month to cap it off.  Villmey Mist (Nocturnal Blood series) is on board so far.  Sundays seem to work best for her and I.

Anyone else interested?

Steve IRL

Reading: The Dragon Republic, The Virus and This Burning World

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads ● Vero

14 hours ago, Lasraik said:

I'll be releasing an indie video each week for the month of June on my channel.  I thought it would be fun to have a panel of indie authors and readers to chat at the end of the month to cap it off.  Villmey Mist (Nocturnal Blood series) is on board so far.  Sundays seem to work best for her and I.

Anyone else interested?

I passed on your tweet to Daniel Barnett. You should reach out to him. It sounds like he is interested.

1 hour ago, Stacyejaye said:

I passed on your tweet to Daniel Barnett. You should reach out to him. It sounds like he is interested.

We settled on June 20th at 4pm EST with Daniel and Villmey Mist attending.  Raul reminded me it's Fathers Day on the 20th so if you want to reschedule Blacktongue Thief lemme know!

Steve IRL

Reading: The Dragon Republic, The Virus and This Burning World

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads ● Vero