Sign in to follow this  
Lasraik

Group Weekly/Monthly Update Streams

First, thanks to all of you who came by the stream today, I had a blast and didn't expect anyone to show up.

We talked about having an update every month or bi-weekly stream.  I'm open to ideas

Steve IRL

Reading: The Dragon Republic, The Virus and This Burning World

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads ● Vero

You could expand the idea to sprints as well? Talk about what you've read the past 2 weeks and then read for a while together? I thought some people were interested in that before but maybe that would make the video too long (I have no idea how long the video was, still need to watch it when I get home from work :D )

6 hours ago, Jolien Reads said:

You could expand the idea to sprints as well? Talk about what you've read the past 2 weeks and then read for a while together? I thought some people were interested in that before but maybe that would make the video too long (I have no idea how long the video was, still need to watch it when I get home from work :D )

In what I thought would be a 10 or 15 minute video went over an hour just because we had such a fun time chatting.  I did add chapter notes to the video for the recap, tbr and chatting portions

Steve IRL

Reading: The Dragon Republic, The Virus and This Burning World

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads ● Vero