Stacyejaye

A Court of Mist and Fury - 24 Readathon

Hi Friends! @BrandieNoel @Raul Reads @Ashley/ReadNowSleepLtr @Jolien Reads

This is where we will chat during the readathon. Post your thoughts as you are going along, just remember to put the chapter your on and hide your comment with the spoiler tag.

I will also be posting throughout the 24 hour period to keep you motivated. So check in so you don't miss anything.

We will have 2 live streams during the readathon. One kickoff at Midnight CDT, and one at noon CDT for our halftime update. Also, I will do some impromptu reading sprints through twitter (not entirely sure how this will work, so let me know if you have ideas). I will also set up a group DM for us there and we can chat about our progress.

I am super excited! See you all at kickoff!

1 hour ago, Stacyejaye said:

Hi Friends! @BrandieNoel @Raul Reads @Ashley/ReadNowSleepLtr @Jolien Reads

This is where we will chat during the readathon. Post your thoughts as you are going along, just remember to put the chapter your on and hide your comment with the spoiler tag.

I will also be posting throughout the 24 hour period to keep you motivated. So check in so you don't miss anything.

We will have 2 live streams during the readathon. One kickoff at Midnight CDT, and one at noon CDT for our halftime update. Also, I will do some impromptu reading sprints through twitter (not entirely sure how this will work, so let me know if you have ideas). I will also set up a group DM for us there and we can chat about our progress.

I am super excited! See you all at kickoff!

I will have to figure out my twitter...I'll keep you posted on that

Thanks for doing this! I am looking forward to it!

Brandie

Currently Reading:

A Court of Wings and Ruin

Tower Lord

8 minutes ago, BrandieNoel said:

I will be there with no make up and messy hair! 😆

😍

Steve IRL

Reading: Beyond Redemption, The Virus and This Burning World

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads ● Vero