Sign in to follow this  
Lasraik

Katla Discussion Date & Time

Will Sunday, August 8th at 12pm EST work for everyone? 

@Ashley/ReadNowSleepLtr @Jolien Reads @Pasanda @BrandieNoel @Jeff Lane @Stacyejaye and anyone else who wishes to join

I was looking at Saturday August 7th but I think Jolien is hosting Mirrors Truth reading sprints and Just Because 4.0 and we don't want it to be too late for her.

oh, and who will be hosting?

Steve IRL

Reading: Beyond Redemption, The Virus and This Burning World

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads ● Vero

On 7/15/2021 at 11:12 AM, Lasraik said:

Will Sunday, August 8th at 12pm EST work for everyone? 

@Ashley/ReadNowSleepLtr @Jolien Reads @Pasanda @BrandieNoel @Jeff Lane @Stacyejaye and anyone else who wishes to join

I was looking at Saturday August 7th but I think Jolien is hosting Mirrors Truth reading sprints and Just Because 4.0 and we don't want it to be too late for her.

oh, and who will be hosting?

I will definitely be there, but I can't host. It's possible that I will have to join from my phone as I maybe on the road. Last minute vacation

5 hours ago, John (Hey Y'all Listen Up) said:

This show caught my eye, so I would like to join in.  I've not hosted before, but I'm willing to give it a shot if no one objects.

That would be great if you could host, John!

Unfortunately @Jeff Lane isn't available that weekend, I'm checking with him to see if we can find another date

EDIT: Would Sunday, August 15th at 12pm EST work for all of you?

@Jolien Reads @John (Hey Y'all Listen Up) @Stacyejaye

Steve IRL

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads ● Vero

7 hours ago, Lasraik said:

That would be great if you could host, John!

Unfortunately @Jeff Lane isn't available that weekend, I'm checking with him to see if we can find another date

EDIT: Would Sunday, August 15th at 12pm EST work for all of you?

@Jolien Reads @John (Hey Y'all Listen Up) @Stacyejaye

That works for me.  I will cancel the reading sprint for KOP. There's just not a good time for me to reschedule. I would rather make time for this discussion anyway 

13 minutes ago, Stacyejaye said:

That works for me.  I will cancel the reading sprint for KOP. There's just not a good time for me to reschedule. I would rather make time for this discussion anyway 

Wasn’t that later in the day at 5pm?  I’m still good for the sprints!

Steve IRL

That would work for me! (Both for the discussion as for the sprints :D ) for the tv show I must say I can't commit to that right now. I almost don't watch any tv at the moment... I'll try to squeeze it in and will come to the stream if I finish the first season but I can't make any promises.

17 minutes ago, Jolien Reads said:

That would work for me! (Both for the discussion as for the sprints :D ) for the tv show I must say I can't commit to that right now. I almost don't watch any tv at the moment... I'll try to squeeze it in and will come to the stream if I finish the first season but I can't make any promises.

I think we were thinking August 1st at 7pm EST for KOP reading sprints

Steve IRL