Lasraik

September TV series nominations

It’s time to start nominating shows for our next TV meetup and discussion.  After our conversation today, Netflix sounds like the service most of us have. Will add a poll when we have 3 or 4 nominations 

I’m going to nominate Equinox.  Subtitles?  Check.  Psychological thriller?  Check

Steve IRL

Reading: Tower Lord and This Burning World

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads ● Vero

20 minutes ago, Stacyejaye said:

I nominate Dracula. (Or maybe we save this for October?)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9139220/

🤣 I almost nominated that 

Steve IRL

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads ● Vero

1 hour ago, Jeff Lane said:

I nominate Godless. May pair well with The Gunslinger. 

https://www.netflix.com/us/title/80097141?s=a&trkid=13747225&t=cp&vlang=en&clip=80222739

Oh, OK I see why you were curious.  If you post the link from YouTube it will automatically embed the video:

Steve IRL

I'll watch with yall.  I am been going through a lot on Anime recently, but I jump back and forth to all kinds of stuff.

People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true.

6 hours ago, Jag said:

I'll watch with yall.  I am been going through a lot on Anime recently, but I jump back and forth to all kinds of stuff.

Join our discussions, too.  Trying to get @Pasanda to join our next one - we had fun discussing Sherlock

Steve IRL