Sign in to follow this  
Pasanda

Plans for the weekend 15/10/21

What's going down?

Not much here.

Might bring myself to start working on a retheming of Fin's room. Taking out a built in wardrobe and building shelves. Painting and putting up Harry Potter stuff.

I need to transfer some accessories from Fins old bike to new bike and put on a new saddle.

Thinking of interesting things to eat. 

Having a few drinks tonight. 

Watching Foundation eps 4&5.

Pretty dull all things considered, but that's alright by me.

May the Force Live Long and Prosper.

Cynical Optimist

I have reading sprints this evening, looking forward to that! Tomorrow I need to go to a shop opening of my friend's mom. Sunday we have a walk planned with some friends and our dogs and later that day we have our discussion for Sword of Kaigen. Still have a lot to read by then 🙈

1 hour ago, Pasanda said:

What's going down?

Not much here.

Might bring myself to start working on a retheming of Fin's room. Taking out a built in wardrobe and building shelves. Painting and putting up Harry Potter stuff.

I need to transfer some accessories from Fins old bike to new bike and put on a new saddle.

Thinking of interesting things to eat. 

Having a few drinks tonight. 

Watching Foundation eps 4&5.

Pretty dull all things considered, but that's alright by me.

How are you liking Foundation? I have had the book on my TBR for a while now. Of course I can't watch the show until I read the book 😜

Starting this weekend with a 24 hour readathon of The Shining by Stephen King with @Lasraik and friends. 

The weather is supposed to be sunny and cool, so I'm planning to take advantage and do some stuff outdoors. Maybe take my son to visit the zoo or a local festival. 

I also have some shopping planned. I need to aquire a list of materials for making my son's Halloween costume. I'm will not be the one making it, so don't be concerned. 😜 My husband is the creative one.

1 hour ago, Stacyejaye said:

How are you liking Foundation? I have had the book on my TBR for a while now. Of course I can't watch the show until I read the book 😜

I've read one or two of the series, and i knew it to be a sprawling tale, covering generations, before going in. I'm watching with a mate who hadn't read them and he's had enough. I have a bit more patience because i'd read them.

There's no doubt the studio has spent an absolute fortune on it, but i'm not sure how well it will transfer to the small screen and the modern need for instant gratification.

May the Force Live Long and Prosper.

Cynical Optimist

Friday Conversation this evening and The Shining readathon tonight.

Lots of reading to do this weekend, hope to get in a bike ride and hopefully will have time to rest.  It’s been a loooong few weeks 😅

Steve IRL

Reading: 11/22/63 & Beguiled by Night

► Personal Links:  YouTube (booktube)OTBSteve YouTube (MTB and cycling) ●  Strava  ●  Last.fm  ●  GoodReads ● Vero

Just getting ready for winter and chasing kids around.

People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true.